[Aspell-user] aspell in "non-interactive" mode

From: Ivan Ivanov
Subject: [Aspell-user] aspell in "non-interactive" mode
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:23:59 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I am new to aspell and I have already skipped through its manual and
checked some files of mine with it. I really found it easy to use and
I would like to know if the following is possible. I want to run
aspell in "non-interactive" mode, i.e. I want it to report the
misspelt words and their locations in a given file (without prompting
the user to correct them), so that the file with the reported errors
be inspected at a later time. I played with
aspell -a option,
but I do not know whether it is suitable for me. I am using Aspell 0.50.3

Thank you very much for the great spell checker and for your response
in advance.

Regards
Ivan Ivanov