[Aspell-user] Aspell-0-50-3-3-setup

From: JAS
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell-0-50-3-3-setup
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:48:33 -0700

I am trying to get aspell to work on my Win 98SE computer to use in
conjunction with metapad. I have downloaded the
exe and the Aspell-en-0-50-2-3.exe. I installed the setup file first on
my D: drive in a folder Aspell and the installed the dic. file. There is
a file on my desktop that I can drag a file on but I drag one on with
misspelled words and it blinks and is gone. What am I doing wrong. If I
right click on a txt file and click Aspell  they same thing.
Any help would be appreciated.

James Skinner