[Aspell-user] Using aspell

From: Veronika Lenzi
Subject: [Aspell-user] Using aspell
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:31:46 -0000

I have taken over the maintenance of a perl script written by a previous developer which calls aspell.

In running the perl script which executes aspell I am getting the following error:
Ld.so.1: aspell: fatal: relocation error: file aspell: synbol __1cHacommonECERR_: reference symbol not found

I've never used aspell before and don't know what this error is or what I need to do to correct it.  From java files, we create htm files using software called 'rsm', the htm is passed to the perl script which then calls aspell to perform the spell check.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Veronika