[Aspell-user] How do I use this with Firefox?

From: Tom Sullivan
Subject: [Aspell-user] How do I use this with Firefox?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:33:51 -0500

I downloaded and installed this to use with Firefox. However, I still can't figure out how to use this with a web forum, to check spelling before posting. I installed the Firefox extension to use Aspell, and I downloaded and installed Aspell and the English dictionary. But I have been fooling around with it for several days now, and I still can't get it to work. When I right click on a text box where I would like to check spelling, the Aspell choice is there, but when I chose it, it comes back and tells me it cannot find Aspell. Yet, when I look in the C:\Program Files\ directory, its right there.

This is the one thing I miss about Internet Explorer. For several years there has been IEspell for Internet Explorer, and it works great, but it doesn't work with Firefox. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Tom