[Aspell-user] Wordlist problem

From: Mike P
Subject: [Aspell-user] Wordlist problem
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

if (aspell_error_number(possible_err) != 0 )
{ ... }

is returning an error, when converted to string says no wordlists can be found for language en_US. I installed the aspell-devel stuff, installed the english dictionary.. I have everything compileing.. I just need to know which file to stick into which folder so my exe can see the wordlist.

My gameGUI is seriously starting to become badass, screenshot can be viewed at http://roe.teathree.net/leetconsole.png - i figured aspell would be a pretty gnarly thing to add to a gamegui.

Help on this wordlist problem would be very much appreciated,
thanks

-Mike

Thou shalt fear the rhythm of my algorithm.