Re: [Aspell-user] Arabic wordlist for aspell is available.

From: Ethan Bradford
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Arabic wordlist for aspell is available.
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:59:18 -0700

Is there an Ispell for Arabic?  Do you know how to get to the source files?

On 4/10/06, Lars Aronsson <address@hidden > wrote:
Mohammed Sameer wrote:

> I've just created it as a proof of concept so people know that
> aspell can work fine with Arabic. It's still tiny and contains
> only 71,000 words.

Does this mean it performs the basic task of a spell checker, or
does it also mean that aspell-for-Arabic works far better than
ispell-for-Arabic?

I know aspell works for Swedish, but I'm not convinced that it is
any better than ispell for Swedish.  I don't have any test case to
determine the quality of its function.

--
  Lars Aronsson (address@hidden)