[Aspell-user] Arabic wordlist for aspell is available.

From: Mohammed Sameer
Subject: [Aspell-user] Arabic wordlist for aspell is available.
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 01:29:21 +0200

Hi all,

Just a small announcement.

I've just created it as a proof of concept so people know that aspell can
work fine with Arabic.

It's still tiny and contains only 71,000 words.

I'll be reviewing it for possible spelling mistakes with the help of someone I
know.
And we'll be working on extending it.

The tarball is here:
ftp://foolab.org/pub/software/arspell/20060329/aspell-ar-20060329.tar.bz2

Can we please get a link from aspell.net ?

--
GNU/Linux registered user #224950
Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Admin.