Re: [Aspell-user] using different languages in one run

From: Gary Setter
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] using different languages in one run
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:12:04 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "kiran" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:47 AM

Hi
   I have a document which has english words as well as french
words. I only want misspelled words that are not in both
languages.
Now i am doing this as follows

1) Run aspell with  english as language
2) Get misspelled words
3) On these misspelled words run a aspell test with french as
language
4) Get final misspelled words.

So i have to run aspell twice. Can i do it in one run of aspell ?
If yes , how to do it ?
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kiran
----- Reply -----

I suppose that the author is muli-lingual and that there is no
way to parse the document into french and english sections. If
that is so, why not make a multi dictionary adds both english and
french dictionaries.

Something like

>cat master.multi

# french and english dictionary