Re: [Aspell-user] Re: compound and agglutinating

From: Dan Kenigsberg
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Re: compound and agglutinating
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:56:48 +0200

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 06:40:47PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> I gather
> > that it
> > won't be so easy to generate a complete list of all words in your
> > language(s)
> > because they are said to be agglutinative (words can be joined to create
> > other
> > words);
>
> You try to describe here compund words.

Actually, I tried to describe agglutination - the complex morphology of
combining word-parts into words. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agglutination

Sorry for being so imprecise and misleading. BTW, the original poster already
has a wordlist, so my warnings were out-of-place anyhow.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901