Re: [Aspell-user] suggestions with confidence levels

From: Amit Khemka
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] suggestions with confidence levels
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:24:09 +0530

On 4/25/07, Amit Khemka <address@hidden> wrote:
On 4/24/07, Ethan Bradford <address@hidden> wrote:
> It doesn't do this out of the box, but if you implement patch 1489981, it
> will.

Thanks :-), let me get a look !

cheers,

Hi, finally I got the patch working with python bindings !

I have another query:   Given a word and its possible suggestions how
can I decide that anything with less than score 50, is a good
replacement candidate ! Or say if the score of the first suggestion is
200 rather than picking that as a possible alternative i rather ignore
it.

May be knowing the way these scores are calculated would help, or else
i guess i will have to use some heuristics.

cheers,
amit.

----