[Aspell-user] Re: Aspell ./configure command

From: vanessa
Subject: [Aspell-user] Re: Aspell ./configure command
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:54:53 +1000

Dear Aspell List,

My name is Vanessa, I am a beginner and I am having a few problems installing Aspell and would be very appreciative for any help offered.

I am using a unix server, Godaddy
I have uploaded and extracted the aspell 6 and aspell English dictionary using filezilla. The folders and all subfolders for both aspell and aspell dictonary are shown on the server directory From this step, try to install aspell by entering the folder containing the files to select the correct folder
Using filezilla, under "server", I chose "enter raw ftp command".
I enter ./configure&&make as I am in the aspell folder
after typing this and entering the information. Nothing appears to happen.

I am not sure if I am entering the command in the right place or if I can do this from Filezilla.

Any help on entering the command in the correct place, or the correct way would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day
regards
Vanessa :)