[Aspell-user] Change to en_CA, windows

From: J Bouchard
Subject: [Aspell-user] Change to en_CA, windows
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:05:25 -0700

I installed aspell for win32 and the appropriate english dictionary pack. Version information below:

C:\Program Files\Aspell\bin>aspell version
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.50.3)

There is no conf file in C:\Program Files\Aspell but I would like to change Aspell from default en_US to en_CA. How do I accomplish this? I tried creating a new conf file from a "aspell dump config" but it was riddled with error messages when I tried to run Aspell. Any ideas?