[Aspell-user] Spelling Word Options

From: John Cage
Subject: [Aspell-user] Spelling Word Options
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:40:43 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed in my "0.50.3 alpha" that certain words won't show up as options during a search so my question is... If I were to do a search for 'kewl' for example, what file(s) would I edit to add 'cool' as an option???  My directories on this particular version are "bin", "dict", and "data".  Not entirely sure how Aspell looks for  optional words for it's spelling algorithm.  thanks for any replies...