[Aspell-user] Installtion problem

From: Robert Wojcieski
Subject: [Aspell-user] Installtion problem
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:45:20 +0200

Hello,

I have downloaded the newest version of the Aspell for Windows to be able to check spelling in Opera web browser.
When I try to install it (Aspell of course) it shows message telling that Aspell wasn't found and asking me if I want to Abort. Here I have two possibilities:

  1. I can press Yes (in Polish - "Tak") - which in my opinion means - "Yes, I want to abort"
  2. I can press No (in Polish - "Nie") - which in my opinion means - "No, I want to proceed with the installation"

Surprisingly it seems to be "inverted" so when I choose to abort (with pressing Yes button) it proceeds with the installation and when I do not want to abort (pressing No) it aborts.
Maybe this is a problem of the Polish version of the Aspell only - I don't know I didn't try any other.

Kind regards,
Robert