[Aspell-user] Using pre-existing custom dictionaries

From: Andy Mabbett
Subject: [Aspell-user] Using pre-existing custom dictionaries
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:54:44 +0100

Hello,

This is my first post here; I did search the archives for "custom" and
"custom.dic" before posting.

I keep a set of custom dictionaries on my Windows-XP PC; "custom.dic",
plus specific dictionaries for technical terms such as the scientific
names of birds, or local place names.

I then point various applications, such as MS Word and my e-mail client,
to these, so that they check my typing against all of them, and add new
words to custom.dic.

Is it possible to do the same with Aspell; if not for all of them, at
least for custom.dic?

If not, could that be a feature request, please?

--
Andy Mabbett
            Says  "NO! to compulsory UK ID Cards":  <http://www.no2id.net/>