[Aspell-user] installing w/php and ajax spell

From: A Parikh
Subject: [Aspell-user] installing w/php and ajax spell
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Can any body give me steps to install the aspell on a ISS and PHP 5 web server.
 I followed the installer and then installed the English dict.

My questions are
1.  Where do you install that on the web server i.e. in the PHP directory?
2.  Once it is installed how do you refere the dictionaries to the php file.
3.  Is there any way to validate the installation process?

Thanks you the help,
Al