Re: [Aspell-user] php_pspell on Server 2003 x64

From: SoulForce1
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] php_pspell on Server 2003 x64
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:12:11 -0800 (PST)

I am having the same problem. When I initiate spell check from within
Notepad++ I get a pop-up informing me that
"GNU Aspell and/or Dictionaries are missing".

The dialog box also contains a file path field with the instructions:

"If Aspell is already installed, do correction of realtive path to
aspell-15.dll and restart."

Even though I enter the correct file path, I still cannot get the
checker to run.

I'm open to any other ideas people may have. Thanks.