[Aspell-user] spelling check

From: Patrick Hoey
Subject: [Aspell-user] spelling check
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:16:34 +0000

Hello,
I have just put aMSN on my computer and tried to put the plugin for spellcheck, but it does not work when I go to load it I get a message saying. There was an error executing aspell. This is probably because it was not installed properly and it is required for this plugin to work. You can install it from your distro's package manager, or from http://aspell.sorceforge.net/ . If it is installed, please provide the correct path inn the plugin configurations.
I dont know what to do can you please help.