[Aspell-user] You must get this asked all teh time - How do I install a

From: Jyujinkai
Subject: [Aspell-user] You must get this asked all teh time - How do I install a dictonary (vista32)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:21:09 +1100

Hi... sorry I am so dense... I can not see any instructions in the manual that tell you how to install a dictionary into Aspell.

I am trying to get Aspell working so the Opera Web browser will have a spell check function....

This is the Opera Spell Check instructions.
http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/spellcheck/

I downloaded the win32 installer from here
http://aspell.net/win32/
the link in the binaries at the top of the page was http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/w32/Aspell-0-50-3-3-Setup.exe

I then downloaded the English dictionary from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/0index.html

Now what?!!

I have read the manual and have no idea what it is talking about as far as I can see there is no instructions on how to install a dictionary... can someone please help. As you may tell I am not computer savvy, I know this is probably easy I just can not see how to do it.

Thanks in advance
Jyujinkai