[Aspell-user] hyphenated suggestions

From: che10234
Subject: [Aspell-user] hyphenated suggestions
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:01:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Hopefully I haven't double posted this message, I'm having trouble with
Nabble's subscription/post rule.

I'm using aspell-0.60 and the french dictionnary.

If I spellcheck a file with wordAwordB stuck together, and both wordA and
wordB are in the dictionnary, I get a suggestion like wordA-wordB (among
other valid suggestions)

For example, car and truck would be camion and auto in french, if I spell
check camionauto, one of the suggestions is camion-auto.

I'm trying to disable this, I've tried all the run-together flags, nothing
helps. If I turn run-together off, it removes all of the suggestions, not
just the hyphenated one.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Chris