Re: [Aspell-user] hyphenated suggestions

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] hyphenated suggestions
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:14:24 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, che10234 wrote:

I'm using aspell-0.60 and the french dictionnary.

If I spellcheck a file with wordAwordB stuck together, and both wordA and
wordB are in the dictionnary, I get a suggestion like wordA-wordB (among
other valid suggestions)

For example, car and truck would be camion and auto in french, if I spell
check camionauto, one of the suggestions is camion-auto.

I'm trying to disable this, I've tried all the run-together flags, nothing
helps. If I turn run-together off, it removes all of the suggestions, not
just the hyphenated one.

Try "--rem-sug-split-char=-". Than in your example only "camion auto" will be suggested.