Re: [Aspell-user] [ASPELL] Problema con el makefile del diccionario 0.5

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] [ASPELL] Problema con el makefile del diccionario 0.5
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 20:56:08 +0200

Sorry for writing in Spanish. In fact I was writing primarilly to the
dictionary maintainer, and just CC to the aspell user list. I was not aware
that this makefile was created by some common script.

I must apologize, MSYS GNU Make works fine with obsolete rule syntax, the
reason why it did not work was other (my configuration was such that the
configure script could find aspell, but not word-list-compress).

Probably the only needed correction to make is that configure should be more
robust to this case to warn the user. Attached is a fix proprosal.

VBR,
   Vincent.