Re: [avrdude-dev] TPI Problem with Atmel-ICE on macOS

From: Wayne Holder
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] TPI Problem with Atmel-ICE on macOS
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 12:00:19 -0700

I've been looking through the code for AVRDUDE 6.3 and I haven't found any
hard evidence that the TPI protocol is supported on the Atmel ICE.  I know
the Atmel ICE supports TPI (at least the documentation states that it
does), but perhaps this was never implemented for AVRDUDE.  Has anyone
successfully used TPI from AVRDUDE with the Atmel ICE?

Wayne