ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] CVS: ayttm/modules/yahoo2 yahoo.c,1.45,1.46

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] CVS: ayttm/modules/yahoo2 yahoo.c,1.45,1.46
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:15:07 +0100

On 18 Mar 2003 at 04h06, Colin Leroy <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> +} else {
> +  snprintf(buff, sizeof(buff), _("Could not log into Yahoo service
>               due to unknown state: %d\n"), succ);
> +}

I added it because when trying to log in on yahoo i kept getting empty
error messages.
After adding this it appeared that succ == 3 and that I mistyped my
username (i had put colinleroy_2000 instead of colin_leroy2000).

Maybe yahoo differentiates bad password and nonexistent logins ? (uh,
that's bad !)

--
Colin
"Free software is not widely used because people prefer to have