ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] Prefs window

From: Andy
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] Prefs window
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:54:02 -0100

Hi guys.  I want to change the prefs window to make it easier to navigate and
clearer to users [e.g. Colin's mother :-)].  To this end, I want to change
from the tabbed-window to a GtkTree widget down the left side with the prefs
in a panel on the right [Mozilla-like].  Along with this, I would reorganize
the groupings to make them more intuitive.

So, before I dive in, do you have any objections and/or suggestions?

Andy