ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Prefs window

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Prefs window
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:50:59 +0100

On 23 Mar 2003 at 13h33, Andy wrote:

Hi,

> Is it acceptable to everyone if I remove it from the interface, but
> allow the setting of 'modules_path' in the prefs file?  It's just a
> colon-separated list of paths.

Yes of course - it completely falls under the category of «Rarely used
prefs should be hidden, reserved to "advanced" users» :-)

> > If you change the 'prefs' window please make it a compile time option
> > as the older one does work on other platforms and I am not so sure
> > about any newer ones. Just a thought.
>
> [Aside: Just curious - what are the 'other platforms'?  Does Ayttm
> actually work on Windows? :-)]

it's going to, Edward is porting it...

> Once (1) is in a reasonable state, I will ask people to look it over.
> Then I can merge that in and move on to (2).  At that point [since you
> volunteered :-)] you can check it on the 'other platforms'.
>
> That OK with everyone?

Yes - we'll just merge your new pref stuff (which seems cool looking at
the commitlogs) to HEAD just after a release, so we'll have a whole
development cycle to fix it if necessary...

--
Colin
        Ce message a été crypté deux fois en rot13 pour plus de