ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: Prefs window

From: Philip S Tellis
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: Prefs window
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:50:30 +0530 (IST)

Sometime Today, Tahir Hashmi assembled some asciibets to say:

> should we do source documentation? It would help someone trying to
> figure out the structure of the project source and figure out where to

I don't know about that.  Whenever I plan on reading someone else's
code, the first thing I do is delete all the comments.  Very often the
code is newer than the comments.

IMO, only comment code that is excessively obscure - if you can't
rewrite it that is.

Philip