ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] Problem with CVS repository for web pages

From: Tahir Hashmi
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] Problem with CVS repository for web pages
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:29:31 +0530

Hi!

I added a new file "features.shtml" to the CVS repository for web
pages. Though the commit was successful (it shows in the repository),
the page can not be found on the website. I suspect that the same
problem happened with Colin's commit to the FAQ page since the latest
revision of that page in CVS contains some FAQs but it still shows the
old page on the website. Here's how my commit went - see the last line:

address@hidden ayttm]$ cvs commit
[snip irrelevant messages]
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
? wgetize
RCS file: /webcvs/non-gnu/ayttm/features.shtml,v
done
Checking in features.shtml;
/webcvs/non-gnu/ayttm/features.shtml,v  <--  features.shtml
initial revision: 1.1
done
sh: /tmp/cvswebcommitlog: Permission denied

I guess this requires submitting a support request to savannah folks.

--
Tahir Hashmi
http://staff.ncst.ernet.in/tahir