ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Problem with CVS repository for web pages

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Problem with CVS repository for web pages
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:10:51 +0100

On 23 Mar 2003 at 12h29, Tahir Hashmi wrote:

Hi,

> I added a new file "features.shtml" to the CVS repository for web

Just looked at it and there are a few issues :

#  IRC (Internet Relay Chat) support
#  ICQ support

I think they're both broken (well icq works via aim-toc but that's ugly)

#  File Transfers from/to MSN and Yahoo! users, and recieve only from AIM
  users
recieve -> receive ;-)

#  Group Chat (Conferences) with MSN and Yahoo! users
Also works with AIM and Jabber, according to the source at least

Where's the new "MSN Netmeeting integration via Gnomemeeting" ? ;-))

#  Multi-threaded File Transfer between Ayttm and EveryBuddy clients

What do you mean by multi-threaded?
Anyway it doesn't work between ayttm and everybuddy, only between
different ayttm users, because everybuddy used a braindead port (82599
which is greater than 65535, which means that such a port doesn't exist,
so behaviour in this case is undefined depending on your
arch/os/endianness etc), so i had to change it to an existing one (45678).

Cheers,
--
Colin
http://www.colino.net/