ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: Problem with CVS repository for web pages

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: Problem with CVS repository for web pages
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:25:56 +0100

On 23 Mar 2003 at 19h04, Tahir Hashmi wrote:

Hi,

> Which is exactly the reason why the link was not provided from the
> other pages :-)

I think you may add it after these fixes :)

> > #  IRC (Internet Relay Chat) support
> > #  ICQ support
> >
> > I think they're both broken (well icq works via aim-toc but that's
> > ugly)
>
> Subsequent to your other message, should I keep these points as they
> are?

Just remove IRC (or test if it works if you want, but well).

> > Where's the new "MSN Netmeeting integration via Gnomemeeting" ? ;-))
>
> Yes, I had heard of it but I didn't know much about it since I don't
> even know of MSN's Netmeeting feature!

In fact that's just an invitation/answer mecanism which launches
netmeeting when both users agree to, and i used gnomemeeting instead of
netmeeting :)
Just put something like "MSN Netmeeting integration via Gnomemeeting", it
should be fine...

> OK, I'll make all these changes but only after the CVS thing is fixed
> since it doesn't make much sense doing it earlier anyway.

ok.
--
Colin
http://dudusdl.sf.net/ : a free Puzzle Bubble clone