ayttm-devel

[Ayttm-devel] Re: Prefs window

From: Tahir Hashmi
Subject: [Ayttm-devel] Re: Prefs window
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:34:35 +0530

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:48:10 +0530 (IST)
Philip S Tellis wrote:

> Also, speaking of C++, what do others think about writing some parts in
> C++?  We could have an abstract base prefs class, and let the Gtk+ one
> derive from it.

I guess I can chip in some LoC in C++, though I haven't yet gone
through the source code. Is there something where I can help? Also,
should we do source documentation? It would help someone trying to
figure out the structure of the project source and figure out where to
look for something.

--
Tahir Hashmi
http://staff.ncst.ernet.in/tahir