Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: More probs.

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: More probs.
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:11:04 +0100

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:54:05 -0500
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> One thing I can think of, and if this was a problem, I'd think you'd get
> different errors, but I don't see line_top being set ever.
gtk_text_view_buffer_to_window_coords (GTK_TEXT_VIEW(FPROPS(CurrentPage, Text)),
        GTK_TEXT_WINDOW_TEXT, x, line_top, &x, &y);
                                 ^^^^^^^^

> Also, maybe you have to invalidate the region you draw on?  Maybe for
> some reason it's not getting redrawn by X?
Possible. I thought Pango would do this automatically, though.
I will try it - maybe tomorrow.

> Maybe you should set the font description on the context too?
I already checked that - but the documentation for the appropriate
'set' function says: "Set the default font description for the
context", so I assume it's just a fallback.
And I guess Pango would really complain if it needed this.

> I'm not really sure.  :)  I haven't done much pango coding.
Me neither...