[Beaver-devel] Update Account Information

From: WellsFargo Online
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Update Account Information
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:59:10 -0800

Dear client of the Wellsfargo Internet banking,

We have noticed that your Wells Fargo online bank account needs to be updated, because we have made a new updates on our online banking service and we lost some information of our customer online banking accounts, we are sorry for that but you should update your Wells Fargo online bank account. To verify your online account and access your bank account, to be able to send and recive money online.

please click on the link below to continue :

Continue to Acctive Your Account

Have additional questions? Send us an email by clicking on "Contact Us" while you are signed on to Online Banking, or call 1-800-956-4442. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sincerely,

R. Thomas
Senior Vice President

A Note About Online Security
Be advised, Wells Fargo will never require you to send personal or financial information through email or pop-up windows. If you receive an email or pop-up requesting your Wells Fargo account information, consider it fraudulent and report it immediately to Wells Fargo Online Fraud Prevention at: wellsfargo.com/privacy_security/email_fraud/reportform.

CON_E_WELCOME_BP

About Wells Fargo | Employment | PRIVACY, Security & Legal | Report Email Fraud | Home
Diversity & Accessibility | Online Access Agreement (9/10/05) | Important Notice on Trading in Fast Markets

© 1999 - 2005 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.