Re: [Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:45:19 +0200

Double 12 wrote:
I'm sorry I made a mess of interface.c, I just stuffed the GtkUiManager parts into it and left old parts.

I think the mess was there before you ^^ The functions that are needed are in different parts in different source files. and that was there definetively before you added code.

i've already fixed a lot of things, but got a question now. there's a menu entry were you can change the position of the scrollbar (left or right). Is this really needed? I mean the functionality that you can change the position of the tabs might be usefull, but the scrollbar?

greetings
Tobias