bibledit-development

Re: [be] A new bibledit tarball and/or tags for the copyright fixes woul

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] A new bibledit tarball and/or tags for the copyright fixes would help Ubuntu packaging
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:28:57 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for taking it up so as to get it into the next Ubuntu release
just before the deadline.

I was about to release version 3.6 and have considering it since last
week. Your message was the last push needed to make this release, so
I've just done that.

My internet connection (from Africa) is now down, so I cannot actually
copy the tarball to the normal release locations. But I will email you
the tarball to your personal email address, so that, whenever the
internet connection comes back again, the mail will go out. The tarball
will be in the usual place on the release site, with the name 3.6 in it,
everything being the same as the 3.5 version, except that the "5"
becomes a "6".

I remember having tried to push git tags out, and it didn't work right
away, so I gave up, but will try the matter again to see if that can be
done.

Thanks for rushing this through, the translators will like it!

Teus.