bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] SDL

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] SDL
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:12:06 -0700 (PDT)

not quite what you wanted but i've just put new
text/menu stuff up, in a new directory media/menu

they could be cut up into 32x32 or 32x16 files, but
with offsets maybe it makes more sense to keep them as
they are?  open 'em up and see what you think.  The
text follows the ascii table so super-simple
arithmetic will give you the right offset.  (and no, i
don't know what the yellow version of the text is for)

some flopping fish are on the way.