bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] story revelations

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] story revelations
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:52:29 -0500

ok since you are resorting to bribery look for a new somethings in bontz
somewhere...
what that will be i do not know...when it will be i am not certain...

but i have started getting excited about programming again, i just am not
sure what it is i want to do, but there is a lot of different things that
must be done, so i didn't think it matters as long as i work on something.

i may possibly look into creating that mpg player.  if i were to create that
would you be inspired to make a movie for me?

how goes menus?