bostonladiesnetwork

[Bostonladiesnetwork] 3/21 Women's Dinner before LibrePlanet

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: [Bostonladiesnetwork] 3/21 Women's Dinner before LibrePlanet
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:36:35 -0400

Hi all,
We're having a Women's Dinner before LibrePlanet again this year. I've made a reservation in Chinatown at a place that has plenty of veggie and vegan options, isn't too pricey and has a full bar. (http://chauchowcity.com)

March 21st at 7:45pm
Chau Chow City
83 Essex St
Boston, MA 02111

Please feel free to share with any other free software/free culture interested folks who identify as women, whether they are attending LibrePlanet or not. If you could let me know that you're coming (and how many +1's) then I can make sure the restaurant is ready for us. Any questions? Just email me: address@hidden

More info on LibrePlanet, https://libreplanet.org/2014/ and Friday's SpinachCon event, http://meetu.ps/2fbZdd
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Cheers,
Deb Nicholson