bostonladiesnetwork

[Bostonladiesnetwork] 3/21, 7:45 dinner in Chinatown (RSVP requested)

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: [Bostonladiesnetwork] 3/21, 7:45 dinner in Chinatown (RSVP requested)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:47:05 -0400

Hi all,
This is just a reminder about the Women's Dinner before LibrePlanet on Friday. I've made a reservation in Chinatown at a place that has plenty of veggie and vegan options. (http://chauchowcity.com) Lots of women who are attending LibrePlanet and travelling from elsewhere will be joining us this time -- I hope you can join us too!

March 21st at 7:45pm
Chau Chow City
83 Essex St
Boston, MA 02111

Please feel free to share with any other free software/free culture interested folks who identify as women, whether they are attending LibrePlanet or not. (More info on LibrePlanet, https://libreplanet.org/2014/ and Friday's SpinachCon event, http://meetu.ps/2fbZdd)

Cheers,
Deb Nicholson