ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Participants and Applications API

From: Paolo Andreetto
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Participants and Applications API
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:00:45 +0200

Hi

How can I retrieve all participants' CNAME for a given Application? I'm not sure to understand the APIs for such feature.
I've tried to overwrite the onGotSDESChunk method in this way:

   // redefined from QueueRTCPManager
   bool
   onGotSDESChunk(SyncSource& source, SDESChunk& chunk, size_t len)
   {
       bool result = RTPSession::onGotSDESChunk(source,chunk,len);
RTPApplication::ParticipantsIterator pIter=defaultApplication().begin(); RTPApplication::ParticipantsIterator lastIter=defaultApplication().end();

       for(;pIter!=lastIter;pIter++)
cout << "Participant: " << pIter->getSDESItem(SDESItemTypeCNAME) << endl;

       return result;
   }

just for test, but with two participants a segmentation fault occurs after printing the first one.

Thanks
Paolo