dcciv-dev

[Dcciv-dev] egocentric itchy

From: Nolly Cooke
Subject: [Dcciv-dev] egocentric itchy
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:39:36 -0500

We think there should be a tool to gather observations made on a single document by various validators and quality checkers, and summarize all of that neatly for the user. If a certification program was launched at in the future, it would certainly modify the whole Web ecosystem.
We will start with one implementation and invite other people to contribute their own schema to be added to the document in appendix. php, there is no way to edit the "right" resource, unless you have another piece of information.
Its purpose is to identify the real URI of the entity served.
It helps create better specifications by raising and discussing technical issues, by reviewing materials, by providing fresh input. This has its own limits and issues but gives a good starting point.
On the basis of this test case and its implementation, the specification prose will be written.
php plus hiding the 'php' part in the previous example hides the technology in use and enhance a bit security. They highlight some common implementation issues in user agents and HTTP-based softwares. As the history of CSS shows, we do a lot better when we add test suites to the mix.
One of them, used to give additional information on the entity served is 'Content-Location'.
Mobile Best Practices might be one canditate, and ERT WG with EARL might be another possible implementation of this language.
We published it quickly.
How much do we eat our own dog food? it helps harmonization of vocabulary accross specifications and maintains regularity.
They might not address exactly the same public: User agents versus servers.
It should be done in coordination with one or two Working Groups and in the context of a practical use.
" Others will say "Come on, I want to use the cool features of technology X. This has its own limits and issues but gives a good starting point.
html sent back, giving the hint to the editing software that the PUT has to be done at this specific URI, to avoid any ambiguity. And even better than those, which were mostly developed after-the-fact at the errata stage, are the hundreds of RDF and OWL tests that were developed concurrent with the Recommendations. He made a few points in his message which will be certainly discussed by the Web communities in the following days. That's a useful thing for many languages like Japanese or Chinese. We are testing a prototype internally, and will make it public in the days or weeks to come. If a certification program was launched at in the future, it would certainly modify the whole Web ecosystem.
Often the chosen criteria will be to have two interoperable implementations of each feature.
And all this can be done in an open field, and start an open debate. Similarly, how can software developers better determine the correctness of the software they are creating?
On the basis of this test case and its implementation, the specification prose will be written. it helps harmonization of vocabulary accross specifications and maintains regularity. It remains a closed, a one-way system. It helps create better specifications by raising and discussing technical issues, by reviewing materials, by providing fresh input.
But too often, that process just doesn't converge. Being able to get results of validation of HTML, checking of the style sheets, finding broken links, and more, much more, without having to visit ten different pages and services.
What software is secure?