denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:52:24 +0000

On Tue, 2019-01-29 at 18:07 -0800, rain wrote:
>   [...] The only one that
> gave a problem was the diminished 5th, which needed to be flattened
> when going down, because the add-diminished-5th down is not in Denemo
> commands.

There is this (I right clicked on the menu item and chose Open Command
Center on this command to get the full documentation)

Command: Add Diminished 5th below top
Add a tritone/diminished fifth as chordnote relative to the highest
note downwards.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Chords ▶ Add Note Below Top of Chord
Internal Name: AddHighestDownDiminished5

I'm not sure if that was what you were looking for as you didn't give
the precise names of the commands you had found, you can always get the
full documentation about them from the Command Center.

HTH

Richard