dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:18:13 +0100

Hi,

2009/6/18 Steven Flower <address@hidden>:
> We are involved in the 2morro festival ( http://www.2morro.org/ ), which
> will take place in central London on the 4th July, that states:

I would be interested in going to this, I live near London and as it
happens will be traveling there on that day anyway, so if anyone else
does go then I'd love to join you. (I don't know if the timing of the
train I need to catch in London will fit in yet, but I'm going to try
and fit it in.)

Robert