dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 2morro festival - free tickets
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 05:05:30 +0000

Tim Dobson wrote:
Steven Flower wrote:
If people are interested, then either contact me or the list and we can take it from there. Would be best to know of numbers by 25th June ideally

Who's thinking of going down? I think it sounds awesome to be honest..

We've started to keep track of things here:
http://nw.dfey.org/wiki/Meetings/July_09

Please add yourself to the appropriate section, chase up people etc.

I'm meeting Steven later on today to sort out logistics so I'll update everyone on that as soon as I can.

Tim