dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY SE

From: Connor Smith
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY SE
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:42:42 +0100

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:53:14 +0200
Isabell Long <address@hidden> wrote:

> I was thinking of joining Greater London LUG anyway at some point, it
> could be interesting.  http://www.gllug.org.uk/  But they do all seem
> to be grown *men* though, which kinda puts me off a bit, but I'm sure
> it's fine.  I'll look into it more anyway and once we're established
> if anyone fancies sending them an email, as Tim suggested, that would
> be good.

Sadly this is fairly common in LUGs... Which is why youth groups like
DFEY are important! ;)

By the way, the Uni I will (or, hope to) go to has, as far as I know, a
Free Software Society. Obviously I don't know what it'll be like or
anything, yet, but there's a chance I could get people interested from
there.

cls