dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 30under30

From: Stephen Mount
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 30under30
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 23:34:21 +0000

hi Tim,

I wasn't ripping into it personally, I was just stating that there is a
critical flaw hosting it in a bar.

Also, while getting to London is harsh, I may go while I don't have anything
worthy of an award. I'll read what the site says again and see what its
actually about. Seems good to me, just £65 and having to know that I basically
will have to put on my fake beard if the event was to enter the evening hours
(7PM onwards to most bar licenses).

Stephen