dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 30under30

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] 30under30
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:30:39 +0000

Stephen Mount wrote:
> hi Tim,
>
> I wasn't ripping into it personally, I was just stating that there is a
> critical flaw hosting it in a bar.

hehe

> Also, while getting to London is harsh, I may go while I don't have anything
> worthy of an award. I'll read what the site says again and see what its
> actually about.

Cool! Well if you go it saves me having to think it might be almost
worth while going.

> Seems good to me, just £65 and having to know that I basically will have to
> put on my fake beard if the event was to enter the evening hours (7PM onwards
> to most bar licenses).

You wearing a fake beard?! wow, I don't think anyone would see through
that one! They'd just think that the actors from some pantomime were in
the bar... :P

I'm a bit sad I'm not going to BETT but I just can't spare the time at
the moment.

Tim