discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Compile error on Solaris 7 on Sparc

From: Tuukka Toivonen
Subject: Re: Compile error on Solaris 7 on Sparc
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:41:33 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Mayuresh Rajwadkar wrote:

>       I am getting the following error during compile on a

First, shouldn't dblangjava.cpp have
extern "C" {
#include "config.h"
}
? Maybe not, I'm not very good in C++. You can try inserting that and see
if anything changes.

Second, do you really need Java? If not, edit Makefile and remove those
lines mentioning "java". Without Java it compiles fine here (SunOS 5.7
which is same as Solaris 7, I think. We have here also g++ 2.95.3 as c++).

I just compiled it here successfully with Java 1.2.2. I tried with other
versions too, but got various error messages.