discuss-gnu-electric

Electric's PCB functionality

From: chimin yen
Subject: Electric's PCB functionality
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 18:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

In the description of Electric product, I found the
following statement:

The program handles the following types of designs:
MOS (6 CMOS variations, 1 nMOS variation), bipolar and
BiCMOS, schematics and printed circuits, digital
filters, temporal logic, and artwork.

which mentions Printed Circuits. But reading the
User's Manual, I didn't find chapters or sections
on this topic. Is it a future plan or existing
feature?