discuss-gnu-electric

Creating new environment (updated)

From: Y. S.
Subject: Creating new environment (updated)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:00:38 +0000

Dear Steven,

I'm learning to creat a new layout environment for 0.35um process. The lambda size is 400 (i.e. 0.2u).

1. The gate should be 1.75 lambda or 2 lambda wide?

2. The "Layer letters" field is one letter (or at most two) that uniquely identify this layer. Is this means that I can use any letter (i.e. A, ..., Z; a, ..., z) for any layer (e.g. n-well) if this letter has not been used with other layers?

Thank you for your help.

Yunle Sun